The bunting has started appearing

urban genie

Just gone for a morning walk, ans a few streetss away is adorned with red, white n blue bunting, looks nice, and tbf it does brighten your area

Having any street parties btw.

In in other words you botherin with the jubilee or hiding from it/going abroad to avoid it

Are you in the worth the million and let's have a party/doff your cap in subjication to her madge camp or the why are we celebrating the mother of one sex pest and one peado enabling tax dodger, fuck em camp.

Either way another day off woo hoo.

Last edited:
Not having a party on our street hope everyone who is has a great time, about time we had something to celibrate.

Just gone for a morning walk, ans a few streetss away is adorned with red, white n blue bunting, looks nice, and tbf it does brighten your area

Having any street parties btw.

In in other words you botherin with the jubilee or hiding from it/going abroad to avoid it

Are you in the worth the million and let's have a party/doff your cap in subjication to her madge camp or the why are we celebrating the mother of one sex pest and one peado enabling tax dodger, fuck em camp.

Either way another day off woo hoo.
I’m in the ‘neither’ camp. Don’t mind Liz but she reflects Britain of a different era - e.g. my mother wants a fuss over it. She deserves a little celebration but I’ll be glad when it’s over.

We're having a village fete, not been to one since I was a kid. I respect queeine for her professionalism, being a solid representative of our kingdom in the face of declining power and so on but without being any kind of pro monarchist and recognising the cost and flaws of having one.

Still, looking forward to it. Happy faces, sunny day and some smiles. It's quite an achievement whichever way you look at it.

I will go to bed for a week. Royalty bores me to death. Hope I die before Liz Windsor, as that will engender a load of bollux.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.