The business end.

i8rags

now its time to see what we are made of, we are

in the chase for the title,

in the FA cup,

in the eufa cup,

couple of winable games coming up, virtually a fully fit squad, Dzeko and maybe more to join.

could be glory glory Man City.

hats of to Bob he has got us sitting pretty, maybe the fans should realise and also step up to the plate in terms of vocal support at home.
Cmon city.

i8rags said:
now its time to see what we are made of, we are

in the chase for the title,

in the FA cup,

in the eufa cup,

couple of winable games coming up, virtually a fully fit squad, Dzeko and maybe more to join.

could be glory glory Man City.

hats of to Bob he has got us sitting pretty, maybe the fans should realise and also step up to the plate in terms of vocal support at home.
Cmon city.

Got a few spare minutes this morning and after last night battling performance thought I would try and guess the results to the end of the season for the so called top 5. Ended up with us and Arsenal on 83, so goals are going to be very important, Chelsea with 80, the Filth end up with 77 & Spurs get 72. Oh that I am right and we improve our goal difference by at least 4. Happy days.

shortagain said:
Got a few spare minutes this morning and after last night battling performance thought I would try and guess the results to the end of the season for the so called top 5. Ended up with us and Arsenal on 83, so goals are going to be very important, Chelsea with 80, the Filth end up with 77 & Spurs get 72. Oh that I am right and we improve our goal difference by at least 4. Happy days.

WOW....I love your optimism and I hope to God you are right!

malg said:
shortagain said:

WOW....I love your optimism and I hope to God you are right!
that bbc predictor will be out soon to drive us all even more insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.