The calm AFTER the storm

I don't know if it's got anything to do with our lawyers but this seems to be how things have gone:

Media start a witch-hunt for De Jong with plenty of journalists eager to have their two pennies worth.

Then thanks to a thread on here, we know the club got involved.

Since then Talksport haven't mentioned it and there have been more articles defending De Jong than criticising him.

I love our club.

talkshite were still spouting friday night saying nigels tackle was a cowards one,i was praying nigel would ring the shithouse?
kenzie115 said:
I don't know if it's got anything to do with our lawyers but this seems to be how things have gone:

Media start a witch-hunt for De Jong with plenty of journalists eager to have their two pennies worth.

Then thanks to a thread on here, we know the club got involved.

Since then Talksport haven't mentioned it and there have been more articles defending De Jong than criticising him.

I love our club.

He will get a red card for doing a" Horlock",walking onto the pitch in an aggressive manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.