The Carlos Tevez Thread

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but last year he'd have had a shot rather than play a tricky pass into another player. Regardless of what I think of him the players seem to have welcomed him back. Can't remember too many occasions where he's celebrated with the team like that.

PLUS it's proper winding reds up that he's back playing for us

If Carlos had not indicated last year that he wanted to leave, we would probably not have bought Aguero in the close season. His purchase almost certainly speeded up Tevez subsequent demise. In the long term, Aguero is the better asset, but Tevez can still provide useful cover especially if Silva continues to lose form and/or one of our strikers picks up an injury or, in Mario's case, another suspension. Tevez may have kept us in the title race for now, but he was absent when his services were really needed, causing us to drop valuable points on the road and lose out in cup competitions.

danburge82 said:
He deserves no credit for anything he does. I'll go bananas if he scores but i'll NEVER cheer that fuckers name, ever, ever!
He deserves no credit, but it's good enough for you to cheer? Did I get that right?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 am --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
Tevez may have kept us in the title race for now, but he was absent when his services were really needed, causing us to drop valuable points on the road and lose out in cup competitions.
Agreed.

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

shadygiz said:
loads of people booed around 111 & 110...soon drowned out by the cheerers though....i personally feel that the silent treatment would have been better

yeah and it kicked off a bit near me with a booer and a non booer.

very silly.

He's direct which is exactly what we have been missing of late, to much tippy tappy sideways stuff, trying to break defences down.

Still hate the little **** and will be glad to see the back of him, but hes a difference maker, no denying that.

Jumanji said:
danburge82 said:
He deserves no credit for anything he does. I'll go bananas if he scores but i'll NEVER cheer that fuckers name, ever, ever!
He deserves no credit, but it's good enough for you to cheer? Did I get that right?

-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 am --

lionheart said:
Tevez may have kept us in the title race for now, but he was absent when his services were really needed, causing us to drop valuable points on the road and lose out in cup competitions.
Agreed.

I think he means he'll cheer for the clubs success not for the individual player.

I can relate to that.

cibaman said:
I reckon that, of the approx 44,000 City fans in the ground, about 9,000 cheered him, about 5,000 booed him and about 30,000 did neither.

I also think that, if forced to either boo or cheer, the vast majority of the 30,000 would have booed him. They didnt because they knew it wasnt in the interest of the team to do so.

That is fascinating. From where I sit I can honestly say I can only hear people within close proximity of me. Do you realise that is some kind of super power you have there? Obviously I can hear the general roar in the crowd - but there is no way I would be able to decipher it like you can.

Can you actually see people in detail too, sat from the furthest point from you?

Truly incredible.

It was a bit of both really, i didn't cheer or boo, he doesn't deserve either. Good set-up for Samir though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.