The Carlos Tevez Thread

de niro said:
based on last night and the warmth the manager and fans felt for him i think we should think about keeping him, lets give him the contract he wants and put all this behind us.

Very funny de niro - not too sure if your serious or not but its funny either way. I love and hate him at the same time, he's an idiot but an unbelievable footballer who plays with passion - sums up the conflict within for me.

Thought it was class when we sang Mancinis name as soon as the Argie came on. Hope he got the message.
However as much as I resent Tevez for his behaviour this season, we needed him last night sorry to say.

welsh_andy said:
hes a ****, he made one decent pass and now hes the messiah again, not forgetting gave ball away twice. get a fucking grip

Andy you love to hate dont you? I think your judgement is clouded because of this. He's not the messiah, he's an idiot but a fantastic footballer who plays with real passion, imagination and skill.

With Carlos its just business, we need to accept its just business ..... he is paid to make passes like that last night ...... its just business ........ and with his help we may achieve the ultimate goal.

Tevez = No love & No hate - just business.

Some players who have played for us in the past have come to love City & others not ..... we just need to accept that people think differently.

Uwe Rösler - Loves City

Andy Cole - City Hater (even tho his lad is on Citys books)

LittleStan said:
mrbelfry said:
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but last year he'd have had a shot rather than play a tricky pass into another player. Regardless of what I think of him the players seem to have welcomed him back. Can't remember too many occasions where he's celebrated with the team like that.

PLUS it's proper winding reds up that he's back playing for us

My thoughts as well. When he came on he seemed to be following orders from the manager on where to play and what role to take.

This whole situation (in my view) has been handled fantastically by club, manager and team. Tevez (from the few minutes we saw) looked like a better team player with a bit of humility.

It was good to see.

I reckon he is gonna do his utmost in the games he plays to sell himself to PSG or Real Madrid & if that means him playing a team game he is gonna have to pass the ball a lot more than he has done in the past. Just like when he got dropped by the national side for Aguero and had to play the team game in the world cup. I cant stand the **** but if he can win us the title then its all good!
CTID

CitytillIdie74 said:
LittleStan said:
mrbelfry said:
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but last year he'd have had a shot rather than play a tricky pass into another player. Regardless of what I think of him the players seem to have welcomed him back. Can't remember too many occasions where he's celebrated with the team like that.

PLUS it's proper winding reds up that he's back playing for us

My thoughts as well. When he came on he seemed to be following orders from the manager on where to play and what role to take.

This whole situation (in my view) has been handled fantastically by club, manager and team. Tevez (from the few minutes we saw) looked like a better team player with a bit of humility.

It was good to see.

I reckon he is gonna do his utmost in the games he plays to sell himself to PSG or Real Madrid & if that means him playing a team game he is gonna have to pass the ball a lot more than he has done in the past. Just like when he got dropped by the national side for Aguero and had to play the team game in the world cup. I cant stand the **** but if he can win us the title then its all good!
CTID

Your hatred blinds you to reality, I dont like him but to suggest that he is not a team player when out on the pitch is nothing short of preposterous, absurd, ridiculous - add your own adjective here etc.....

I think we should all give our full support to anyone wearing the blue of City ... the clue's in the word "supporter" !

Booing our own player, thereby damaging team morale and possible handing the title to United, really is "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
LittleStan said:

It was good to see.

CTID

Your hatred blinds you to reality, I dont like him but to suggest that he is not a team player when out on the pitch is nothing short of preposterous, absurd, ridiculous - add your own adjective here etc.....

You can't be serious, probably the most selfish player I have ever seen, he makes Sturridge look like a team player.

Barcon said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
CTID

You can't be serious, probably the most selfish player I have ever seen, he makes Sturridge look like a team player.

BS

Aguero is more selfish than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.