The Casey Anthony Trial...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Has anybody been following this trial in the States?? It's a bit weird.

It's about a young mother whose 2 year old baby girl was murdered. I think she initially claimed the child was abducted and she she went looking for her, herself, then eventually contacted the police... 31 days later. I think the skeletal remains of the child were found in a swamp with duct tape across her mouth.

The oddness comes that the mother, Casey Anthony, was seen to be partying or entering 'hot body' contests soon after her daughter's disappearance, but her friends and neighbours have testified that her daughter had never been mistreated in any way.

Strange case, but you can follow 19 days of highlights of the actual court case here: http://www.wftv.com/video/28107609/index.html

Very strange indeed! I like to watch the American news channels and became aware of this tragic sorry tale about 12 months ago. I dont see anything other than a guilty verdict (although I think she may have had some assistance in the crime).

I've just had a look and it's on live, right now here:http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

It must be based in Orange County or, at least, in Florida. I don't know the time difference, as I'd like to catch the start of the day, next time.

*edit

Well, I watched the fascinating battle from the defence(Busey?) towards the lead CS Investigator over the most minute of details and thought they had made inroads on the case, but it kind of fell apart towards the end, so all the 'good work' was undone.

If anybody is as interested as I am, it reconvenes tomorrow at 3pm GMT!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.