The Chameleons / Chameleons Vox

Obvious Mancunian

anybody on here a fan? i went to see mark burgess last night at the star and garter. sound guy, met up with him in shalke... anyway too the point, i came home and started listening to the old stuff, i forgot how good they are!

Obvious Mancunian said:
anybody on here a fan? i went to see mark burgess last night at the star and garter. sound guy, met up with him in shalke... anyway too the point, i came home and started listening to the old stuff, i forgot how good they are!
great band! now you know where the white lies got their ideas from....

I like them. Too young to remember them first time round but over the last few months after seeing them reccomended on here I have been listening a lot. Strange Times is a top record.

Obvious Mancunian said:

it was hamburg daniel ;)

Lee-ManCity said:
Obvious Mancunian said:

it was hamburg daniel ;)
Ohh Shh Lee :)

Still got my signed vinyl of "what does anything mean basically "somewher.Great band never got the recognition they deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.