The Charlatans new album/Gig tomorrow with Courteeners

Pezzer2

Fantastic new album (Different Days) from the Charlatans !!

Anyone else going the gig tomorrow? Charlatans/Blossoms/Cabbage supporting Courteeners. After a tough week, its quite fitting 4 Manc bands playing in front of 50k in our home City.

Fucking state of the lead singer on BBC breakfast. Some blokes never grow out of their childhood/teen image. Must be nearly 50 with stupid 'manc' haircuts.
Haha haha. Just seen that. I've always quite liked the Charlatans but Tim Burgess is not the most interesting of lead singers. Terrible interviewee.

Fucking state of the lead singer on BBC breakfast. Some blokes never grow out of their childhood/teen image. Must be nearly 50 with stupid 'manc' haircuts.
I used to see him all the time years ago in the Cat and Fiddle in LA.
He was a complete pisshead back then and a bit of a fat ****. Got sober, lost weight, moved back to England and got back with the band.
Not my cup of tea, but he was a decent bloke.
Not sure why people have to slag off bands that they aren't in to.

I used to see him all the time years ago in the Cat and Fiddle in LA.
He was a complete pisshead back then and a bit of a fat ****. Got sober, lost weight, moved back to England and got back with the band.
Not my cup of tea, but he was a decent bloke.
Not sure why people have to slag off bands that they aren't in to.
And where did I slag his band off? I mentioned his stupid hair style for a 50 yr old. Are you a similar age, with a similar haircut by chance.

Not sure why people have to comment on something they've misread and accuse someone of something they didn't do.
Oh and since you brought it up, his band is shit as well. Shit in the 1990's when they were a dime a dozen, now they're just old blokes with silly haircuts who are stuck in a time warp.

And where did I slag his band off? I mentioned his stupid hair style for a 50 yr old. Are you a similar age, with a similar haircut by chance.

Not sure why people have to comment on something they've misread and accuse someone of something they didn't do.
Oh and since you brought it up, his band is shit as well. Shit in the 1990's when they were a dime a dozen, now they're just old blokes with silly haircuts who are stuck in a time warp.
You didn't slag off the band, Jazzy did, I just couldn't be arsed responding to two separate posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.