The cheque book is closed?

PaulPowre

I think Given will be the last signing this window. I'm quite happy with the signings upto now Bridge is a worry but hopefully he will come good once he cuts out the silly errors (fingers crossed). De Jong looks a solid enough Midfielder, Bellamy looks up for the cause.

Don't get me wrong i'd love to see a center back come in and hopefully MH will pull a last minute gem out of the bag but i really hate the thought of giving fat sam £20m+ even though i think RSC would be a good capture, hopefully Les will wait until 4.30pm tomorrow and fat sam will have to sit on the cash until summmer :)

Don't get me wrong i'd love to see a center back come in and hopefully MH will pull a last minute gem out of the bag but i really hate the thought of giving fat sam £20m+ even though i think RSC would be a good capture, hopefully Les will wait until 4.30pm tomorrow and fat sam will have to sit on the cash until summmer :)

Thats exactly what will happen mate,if we sign him,around 4.30 so they cant spend it,and to be fair it will serve em right for pissing us about all month !!!

I think if we don't spend big tomorrow with a couple of surprises then MH's card is pretty much marked - Kaka would be top of any managers list so he's a one off, but I think if we don't sign anyone of any stature tomorrow it means MH is on his way in the summer.

It looks like they've said: we'll give him enough money to stop us going down, then Mourinho can take over in the summer and make the really big buys.

That's just my opinion.

shaundickov said:
I think if we don't spend big tomorrow with a couple of surprises then MH's card is pretty much marked - Kaka would be top of any managers list so he's a one off, but I think if we don't sign anyone of any stature tomorrow it means MH is on his way in the summer.

It looks like they've said: we'll give him enough money to stop us going down, then Mourinho can take over in the summer and make the really big buys.

That's just my opinion.

This is also my opinion.

i herd we r getin hibbert from everon

this lad is quality1 he is a shoe in for teh england side hez underated aswel

caveben said:

Your grammar is equivalent to a caveman that's for sure. And you rating him means you also rate landfill sites.

caveben said:

Your keyboard appears to be faulty.

I was just thinking, I remember before our bid for kaka the press were saying that MH had a "war chest" of £45m to spend during this window. Now ssn is saying that we have spent around £46m so far.
My thoughts were that maybe MH had to really haggle with the Given fee was because he knew he was working with limited funds. (sounds crazy as we are the richest club in the world)
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but i thought I'd share it.
Hope that I'm wrong because we could do with a couple more decent signings. CTID.

caveben said:

Banging rocks together and dragging women around by the hair is no substitute for a good education.
As for Mr Hibbert,he's an ok player,more of your grafter and is definately not a shoe in for an England spot.

caveben said:

RAG! But I've amended what you wanted to say so it makes sense (sorry Grammar school education etc.):

"I heard we are getting Hibbert from Everton.

This lad is quality, he is a shoe in for the England side he's underrated as well"

There you go took two ticks and now everyone can understand wot u wer sayin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.