The Chilli Head Appreciation Thread.

paphos-mcfc

For all you hot sauce lovers out there, I've just ordered 2 bottles of Blairs Ultra Death and 2 bottles of Mad Dog 357 silver edition from hotsauceemporium.co.uk they are reasonably priced and they have a good selection of stuff.

Anyone tried these 2 sauces?

paphos-mcfc said:
For all you hot sauce lovers out there, I've just ordered 2 bottles of Blairs Ultra Death and 2 bottles of Mad Dog 357 silver edition from hotsauceemporium.co.uk they are reasonably priced and they have a good selection of stuff.

Without sounding pedantic and childish Paphos,(and i love me Chillies 'n' all) i would never knowingly purchase anything with that fukers name on it, he was so racist,bigotted and damn right ignorant(and a fukin liar) to the cause that he was trusted to better.

Mad Dogs a twat 'n' all.

buzzer1 said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Without sounding pedantic and childish Paphos,(and i love me Chillies 'n' all) i would never knowingly purchase anything with that fukers name on it, he was so racist,bigotted and damn right ignorant(and a fukin liar) to the cause that he was trusted to better.

Mad Dogs a twat 'n' all.

Wasn't aware of anything m8 TBH. Fill me in.

From the website re: the £94 mega thing they sell:

Dr. Burnorium says:

Now, it's not very often I put my serious head on but, when it comes to this world-famous heavyweight of the hot sauce world, there's no room for the light-hearted jollity I usually favour.

The Source is quite simply the most mind-blowingly nuclear thing I've ever put in my mouth.

At a staggering 7.1 million Scoville Units it's like a grenade going off in your mouth. It's like licking the floor of hell. It's like chewing a piece of the sun. It's like lying under the Space Shuttle with your mouth open as it takes off.

Please believe me, this stuff is not for messing with and it should only ever be used, a micro-drop at a time, as a cooking additive.

buzzer1 said:
You must know about the aforementioned nobheads Paphos? C'mon, and hows yer weather atm?

Refresh my memory buzzer, I remember a bit of a story, but wasn't sure it was MD to be honest. Weather wise, sunny and mild.

Good to see you back Chris. Missed the curry talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.