The Chimp Paradox

mat

Just started reading this book and it's enlightening.

Only a few chapters in and realises how much debate in the politics forum is controlled by the chimp. (I include myself in that).

Decent read.

Fred_Quimby

My claim to fame - Steve Peters was a running friend when we were both with Holbeach AC. A nicer guy you will never meet.

This guy helped to mould the British Cycling racing team into world beating. Hoy and co owe this guy.

TINY

It’s a good concept and a good book. Did a course on it some years ago. Quite eye opening and a few “huh!” Moments.

Reactions: mat

1961_vintage

My claim to fame - Steve Peters was a running friend when we were both with Holbeach AC. A nicer guy you will never meet.

This guy helped to mould the British Cycling racing team into world beating. Hoy and co owe this guy.

Worked with Livarpool too didn't he Fred?

Nebuchadnezzar

I never finished it but can think of a parallel message. You have two dogs living in your brain - one is nice and takes the food gently, the other is aggressive and bites. Only feed the nice dog.

baggy

Often remind myself of the learnings from this book when the missus gets going...

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.