The City Bear said to the United Bear

ifiwasarichfan

Remember Tolmie's cartoons from the Transfer Window.

The City Bear said to the United Bear - ; " you've sucked the Cock of the Devil and now it's time to swallow". ???

I just feel that over the last couple of days I have seen a massive shift in perception from the Forum. Any doubts that remained that we could mess up; any lingering " Typical City" self - depriciation remarks being set up to use as a form of protection from further set backs all seem to have gone.

Whatever your opinion on Wayne Rooney - For or Against , Yes or No, - The Media spotlight on our enemies with us poised like a circling Shark in the background has sent the Fans up to the Level that the Eleven Lads in Sky Blue have shown from Day One this Season.

Tolmie put it beautifully. It's the Rags turn to swallow. It's now my turn to start sucking.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Remember Tolmie's cartoons from the Transfer Window.

The City Bear said to the United Bear - ; " you've sucked the Cock of the Devil and now it's time to swallow". ???

I just feel that over the last couple of days I have seen a massive shift in perception from the Forum. Any doubts that remained that we could mess up; any lingering " Typical City" self - depriciation remarks being set up to use as a form of protection from further set backs all seem to have gone.

Whatever your opinion on Wayne Rooney - For or Against , Yes or No, - The Media spotlight on our enemies with us poised like a circling Shark in the background has sent the Fans up to the Level that the Eleven Lads in Sky Blue have shown from Day One this Season.

Tolmie put it beautifully. It's the Rags turn to swallow. It's now my turn to start sucking.

Erm...your turn to suck?

Whatever floats your boat pal.

"When you suck the cock of the (Red) Devil, you swallow Red horrible bile"!

One of my best (Army) mates now living in Aus tho originating from Cheatham Hill gives me grief on a regular basis and he's a cnut. If we don't spank their arses on the 10th, I will be fookin distraught......oh and angry and eternally pissed off. So good vibes only, please!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.