City Football Group (CFG) buy into Chinese club Sichuan Jiuniu FC (from Chengdu)

Shenzhen FC have updated their website. It is lightyears ahead of Chinese League One clubs in terms of off-the-field activity and the Kaisa group (property) aren't far off CITIC/China Media Group in terms of sporting/e-sport ambitions.

Plus, in September something big is definitely opening in Beijing. The biggest market globally is also the hardest one to break legally and structurally. The academy there has been reported across China.

14963141207928.jpg

City youngster Ed Francis is set to move to Dutch second tier side Almere City FC next season. A club founded only 17 years ago, currently with a small fanbase. This is their crest, as of 2010:

188567_55144.jpg

Possible CFG addition?

City youngster Ed Francis is set to move to Dutch second tier side Almere City FC next season. A club founded only 17 years ago, currently with a small fanbase. This is their crest, as of 2010:

Possible CFG addition?
Given our links to NAC Breda, no.

Given our links to NAC Breda, no.
We have links to more than 1 club in Uruguay. We own City and Girona who could both end up in the same European competition.

Unlikely to be a majority shareholder but I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a 10% or 20% stake.

188567_55144.jpg

Possible CFG addition?

They will need to change their colours!

Went to Breda last April, its a brilliant set up with great fans . I dont see the need for another club in that country myself.

We have links to more than 1 club in Uruguay. We own City and Girona who could both end up in the same European competition.

Unlikely to be a majority shareholder but I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a 10% or 20% stake.

City are only a minority shareholder in girona though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.