the City have too many strikers myth...

Balti

I had this one thrown at me again this weekend by rags, scousers and Chelski fans probably cos Taggart said: "They have bought a lot of high profile players but they have 10 strikers. That is a hell of a lot. I have not spoken to all the managers but the one or two I have are saying 'Who are they going to leave out'?"

Lets put this myth to bed:

IN: Tevez, RSC, Adebayour
OUT: Vassell, Sturridge, Evans, Jo (loan), Caicedo (loan)
PROBABLY OUT: Benjani
POSSIBLY OUT: Bojinov

That leaves us with 5 or 6 strikers not 10. (Tevez, RSC, Adebayour, Rob, Bellamy, and possibly Boj)

Manure have 7 stikers in the first team squad. (Chelsea have 8, Liverpool have 7)

City have less strikers than other teams ffs!!

We have 8.

It is too any that is why we are trying to ship a few more out.

The other teams mentioned are likely to play a lot more matches than us.

you have just got to get used to this sort of thing happening from now on. we are up there to be shot at by all and sundry.

i am hoping that mark hughes is intentionaly biting his tongue at the mo, and when all players are in he can have a pop back at anyone (fergie!) giving him and us shit.

come to think of it, do you think that mark hughes has the balls to stand up to some of the more experienced managers? ive never seen him in a public argumet with another manager.

Corky said:
We have 8.

Where do you get 8 from?

myleftfoot said:
you have just got to get used to this sort of thing happening from now on. we are up there to be shot at by all and sundry.

i am hoping that mark hughes is intentionaly biting his tongue at the mo, and when all players are in he can have a pop back at anyone (fergie!) giving him and us shit.

come to think of it, do you think that mark hughes has the balls to stand up to some of the more experienced managers? ive never seen him in a public argumet with another manager.
the best tactic is to say nothing, if you lose your temper and argue back, you've lost
City and Hughes are best letting the senile old git get on with his rants, he's the one who looks foolish

Balti said:
Corky said:
We have 8.

Where do you get 8 from?

Beano, Boj, Ben, Cass, Bell, Addy, Tevev, Rocky...

61JQMBA1R8L._SS500_.gif

Corky said:
Balti said:
Where do you get 8 from?

Beano, Boj, Ben, Cass, Bell, Addy, Tevev, Rocky...
Caicedo's been loaned out with Boj and Benjani likly to leave so thats 5 plus we will probs play a front 3, so that leaves 2 in reserve. Ferguson is a fucking idiot.

squirtyflower said:
myleftfoot said:

the best tactic is to say nothing, if you lose your temper and argue back, you've lost
City and Hughes are best letting the senile old git get on with his rants, he's the one who looks foolish
That's the problem squirty, people in the past have adopted your attitude,it doesn't work,& have turned the other cheek & squirmed at what he says,it's been stoked up so let's take it up another notch.
The days of him being able to say what he wants when he wants without so much as a word of rebuke are over.
Let the games begin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.