The City, Solskjaer and Pochettino Conspiracy

Hear me out.

This season has been an effort in making sure Solskjaer stays at United so they don’t for Potch and leaving us holding our todger in 12 months time

The evidence:

1) The Derby at home in December, we lost in an entriley predictable manner, are we suggesting Guardiola wan't prepared for United's pace?

2)The 1st leg of the semi at OT, it should have easily been 6 or 7 but no, it only ended 3-1 and kept Solsajer ina job. I believe that if it was 6 or 7 Solsjaer would have got the sack. Then the return leg, we lost! How? Scored 2 off-side goals when the striker should have held is run and missed at least 3 open nets, again giving United/Solsjaer a moral victory of the piece.

3)The the second league derby, left out KDB for unknown reasons then the keeper let one in at the near post then threw it to McTominey to finish us off. Add to that the amount of time the ball roll acrossed united's penalty area and it all starts to make sense.

That win gave United a real chance at Top4 and gave their season life. We did the necessary and then let VAR take care of the rest - take away the VAR points and the 6 off from City and Solskjaer would be long gone and Potch already there

I accept I might seem a bit Alex Jones here but I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility, particularly if City do play the ‘long game’ as many feel we do.....

Thoughts???
I think this is ridiculous, but this post has cheered me up more than most on here so I'm grateful.

In seen some crazy posts on here and that is up there with the craziest
For what it’s worth he and his management team are doing a reasonable job there unfortunately

Nothing surprises me anymore and this theory sits nicely with the alien currently washing up whilst I shower ready for my second date with Kylie Minogue with my Mrs blessing.

Hear me out.

This season has been an effort in making sure Solskjaer stays at United so they don’t for Potch and leaving us holding our todger in 12 months time

The evidence:

1) The Derby at home in December, we lost in an entriley predictable manner, are we suggesting Guardiola wan't prepared for United's pace?

2)The 1st leg of the semi at OT, it should have easily been 6 or 7 but no, it only ended 3-1 and kept Solsajer ina job. I believe that if it was 6 or 7 Solsjaer would have got the sack. Then the return leg, we lost! How? Scored 2 off-side goals when the striker should have held is run and missed at least 3 open nets, again giving United/Solsjaer a moral victory of the piece.

3)The the second league derby, left out KDB for unknown reasons then the keeper let one in at the near post then threw it to McTominey to finish us off. Add to that the amount of time the ball roll acrossed united's penalty area and it all starts to make sense.

That win gave United a real chance at Top4 and gave their season life. We did the necessary and then let VAR take care of the rest - take away the VAR points and the 6 off from City and Solskjaer would be long gone and Potch already there

I accept I might seem a bit Alex Jones here but I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility, particularly if City do play the ‘long game’ as many feel we do.....

Thoughts???

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. So, what does that make you? ;-)1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.