The Classless of 92

Hart of the Matter

The antics of this bunch deserve a new thread of their own perhaps. On a day when Butt gets nicked for alleged Domestic Violence and Scholes gets charged with betting fraud.
Previously we have Giggs the family man activities and Beckham trying to buy a Knighthood. That leaves Phil Neviles' misogynistic tweets and Garys dodgy business dealings selling time shares etc...
What a great bunch of heroes and role models to our youth. Perhaps the BBC could commission a documentary about it.... ?

The antics of this bunch deserve a new thread of their own perhaps. On a day when Butt gets nicked for alleged Domestic Violence and Scholes gets charged with betting fraud.
Previously we have Giggs the family man activities and Beckham trying to buy a Knighthood. That leaves Phil Neviles' misogynistic tweets and Garys dodgy business dealings selling time shares etc...
What a great bunch of heroes and role models to our youth. Perhaps the BBC could commission a documentary about it.... ?
This sort of behaviour I'm sure stems from them having 'go-to' people at the club so they never ever had to live in the real world/change a tyre etc

Anyway fuck 'em, fuck 'em all maybe someone like Manford could pen a 21st Century Porridge with the crass all in a cell together....no idea where that came from.

This sort of behaviour I'm sure stems from them having 'go-to' people at the club so they never ever had to live in the real world/change a tyre etc

Anyway fuck 'em, fuck 'em all maybe someone like Manford could pen a 21st Century Porridge with the crass all in a cell together....no idea where that came from.
But .... they had the boot room chores to do to make sure they were kept grounded. I know because they never stop talking about it at every opportunity...

I think it more likely emanates from the true "Manchester United way" that their fans were so happy to sing about..."We're Man United, we do what we want"

Must come as a shock when they are outside the rag cocoon and reality bites.

As you say; "fuck 'em"

True that but Neville's tweets were just banter and only came to light because he got the England job. Typical behaviour of journalists we slag off on here daily, and also the same humour that is on this very forum in the same context.

Can someone fill me in with some details about Beckhams 'knighthood' and the rats dodgy business dealings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.