The Clone Roses

blue_chili_pepper said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I've seen them once or twice. Obviously nowhere near as good as seeing the real thing, but the singer is better on vox than Ian Brown ever could be. They don't miss a beat and blast out all the good tunes.

In fairness I could probably do a better vocal on a bad pub karaoke machine than Ian Brown!

i would of agreed with you a few years ago but i went and saw ian brown live in g-mex two years ago and his voice was top notch

Fair play then.
I bought his first 2 solo albums and,(despite some good songwriting),the singing was pretty gash.
Maybe hes matured with age!

blue_chili_pepper said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I've seen them once or twice. Obviously nowhere near as good as seeing the real thing, but the singer is better on vox than Ian Brown ever could be. They don't miss a beat and blast out all the good tunes.

In fairness I could probably do a better vocal on a bad pub karaoke machine than Ian Brown!

i would of agreed with you a few years ago but i went and saw ian brown live in g-mex two years ago and his voice was top notch

Fair play then.
I bought his first 2 solo albums and,(despite some good songwriting),the singing was pretty gash.
Maybe hes matured with age!

yeah i guess your right. you cant beat these days though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfzQLZtCZSY

Pretty drunk now but they were good. Not as accomplished musicians as the Completes but still very good. If the real thing ever reform it will be a mad day.

masterwig said:
Pretty drunk now but they were good. Not as accomplished musicians as the Completes but still very good. If the real thing ever reform it will be a mad day.

I'm gutted i'm to young to have been able to experience the original stone roses live, but, i've seen both the clones, and the complete stone roses a few times, and i thought both were quality, and were mint nights out, especially the 'classic manc' nights at the academy.

Would be amazing if Stone Roses reformed, but it doesn't look like ever happening while Brown and Squire aren't willing to bury the hatchet, oh well, clone fucking roses it is then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.