The club to stand firm petition.

Uber Blues

While we are all no doubt deeply saddened and shocked by Carlos Tevez (or more likely his agent) for handing in a transfer request, we must as a club stand firm on this.
We cannot and will not have players, and or their representatives holding this club we love to ransom.
I hope that Carlos can see just what he means to the supporters of Manchester City, and reconsider his situation. If however he is to leave it must be at a time, and under the terms that best suit Manchester City Football Club, and not those of his so called agent.

I am MCFC before i am anything else!!

Agreed!

These players are really starting to make me think about football at the moment, they make me sick!

Watching a clip the other night with Quinny and Rosler etc, and it reminded me of just how much i use to buzz of going to the games and thats without all this money and potential success.

Dont get me wrong, of course i want to see success at City but the one thing that has always been the case at City has been the togetherness of the Fans and the PLAYERS....

On that note, i think in the long run (As much as im gutted to say it) it would be best to use Tevez and his agent to our advantage and let him go to make s a statement for the long term..

What a prize bell!

Do you think Tevez's agent handed in a transfer request without his knowledge? And as for considering his situation, he tells a load of guff on the OWS and in the City magazine and then hands in a transfer request and you want him to reconsider? You're more forgiving than me, that's for sure. As for the club standing firm, I don't think there will be any problem on that score.

Absolutely, and I think the club will and I'm enthused by the reaction of most fans in the forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.