The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Has anybody who’s been to a gig there yet had any issues with mobile tickets downloaded from Ticketmaster?

I’ve bought my daughter and her friend tickets. Logged into my Ticketmaster account on her phone and downloaded both tickets.

All seems fine but now I’ve got an email saying the ONLY way to access your tickets is by downloading them off the Co-op Live App. And also that each person must have their own ticket on their own phone.

Making me a bit nervous, that she’ll turn up and have issues.

Has anybody who’s been to a gig there yet had any issues with mobile tickets downloaded from Ticketmaster?

I’ve bought my daughter and her friend tickets. Logged into my Ticketmaster account on her phone and downloaded both tickets.

All seems fine but now I’ve got an email saying the ONLY way to access your tickets is by downloading them off the Co-op Live App. And also that each person must have their own ticket on their own phone.

Making me a bit nervous, that she’ll turn up and have issues.
We used one phone for 4 tickets just need to s roll through at turnstiles type gate

We used one phone for 4 tickets just need to s roll through at turnstiles type gate

Thanks. I thought that bit was probably more a suggestion than a requirement. They’ll be children without phones at a lot of gigs for starters.

It’s more this bit that I thought odd.

c1c632d53d969185518cea2d20cc6f40.jpg

Don’t really get why you can download your ticket from the Ticketmaster App. and then they tell you that?

Same. Bit of a faff and we all had to download the Co-Op app then I had to transfer each person their own ticket for the Eagles.

Waiting on James tickets for this Friday, still not appeared in either SeeTickets or Co-Op app.

Same. Bit of a faff and we all had to download the Co-Op app then I had to transfer each person their own ticket for the Eagles.

Waiting on James tickets for this Friday, still not appeared in either SeeTickets or Co-Op app.

Sorry, so are you saying that you had the tickets downloaded from the ticket site and they refused them at the door and made you download them again from their own app?

Sorry, so are you saying that you had the tickets downloaded from the ticket site and they refused them at the door and made you download them again from their own app?

No, sorry if I’ve confused things.

I got the tickets from Ticketmaster and then received an email from Co-Op saying I needed their app and to make sure everyone in my party had it and could show their own individual ticket.

Thanks. I thought that bit was probably more a suggestion than a requirement. They’ll be children without phones at a lot of gigs for starters.

It’s more this bit that I thought odd.

c1c632d53d969185518cea2d20cc6f40.jpg

Don’t really get why you can download your ticket from the Ticketmaster App. and then they tell you that?
yeah sorry thats what we had to reload through APP it'll be advertising and promotion thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.