The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Queues for me have been hit and miss for me, twice I had about 30 minutes queue , and next time almost zero. I guess for LG folk who want to get a place on the floor early doors will queue before doors open but if you are seated it’s a question of if you want to see his Liams sons band or not. Any reviews of Villanelle or Cast?

Going to see LG tonight. Will be aiming to get there early-ish in order to catch Cast so hopefully the queues won’t be too bad then. Somewhat oddly, of all the gigs I’ve been to I’ve never seen Liam, Noel, or Oasis. Looking forward to it though and if his voice holds up - as it sounds like it did last night - it ought to be a decent gig.

Going to see LG tonight. Will be aiming to get there early-ish in order to catch Cast so hopefully the queues won’t be too bad then. Somewhat oddly, of all the gigs I’ve been to I’ve never seen Liam, Noel, or Oasis. Looking forward to it though and if his voice holds up - as it sounds like it did last night - it ought to be a decent gig.

Enjoy the gig mate. :-)

The Coop Live Arena probably will be one of the best indoor arena’s in the world given a bit more time to iron out the remaining slight issues with it.

McCartney coming in December.

Why does he bother?

I think more who than why ?

No doubt he’s one of the most successful artists of all time. But I don’t know a single person still alive who’s into all that shit.

Enjoy the gig mate. :-)

The Coop Live Arena probably will be one of the best indoor arena’s in the world given a bit more time to iron out the remaining slight issues with it.

I must say that it didn't disappoint. Liam smashed it and Cast were great too. The arena is far better than that other dump in town. Acoustics are fantastic as well.

The only downside were the beer prices. Turned into a £120+ night out and I've got to do it all again on Saturday for The Killers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.