The cold and flu thread

Manchester1894

Drop in temps mean the start of cold and flu season. Office chancers take a sickie as soon as anyone within a 5m radius has so much off a snotty nose. You know the line "i must have your cold", despite 200 strains of the virus out there. Shares in Nurofen and Lemsip go through the roof and when offered a flu jab, you take it and feel absolutely dreadful...

Oh... and there's Man Flu...

So who's ill? Or what's your road to recovery when ill? This is the Bluemoon GP surgery. ha

Currently on day 4 of first bad cold in almost 9 yrs, since I stopped smoking. Of course being female there's no time for self-pity, I've got chores to do.

Lemon juice,often with honey..amd warm water every morning plenty of fruit.plenty of veg,sometimes raw.
Never get colds or flu.
And why wohld you,...when Lemon Juice has over 300 benefits to the himan body and works to remove toxins,is anti bacterial anti fungi anti carcogenic
Anti inflammatory etc
Prevention is better than cure
And Natural foods are the way foward,rather than silly flu jabs which make you sick, and others rich...

Lemon juice,often with honey..amd warm water every morning plenty of fruit.plenty of veg,sometimes raw.
Never get colds or flu.
And why wohld you,...when Lemon Juice has over 300 benefits to the himan body and works to remove toxins,is anti bacterial anti fungi anti carcogenic
Anti inflammatory etc
Prevention is better than cure
And Natural foods are the way foward,rather than silly flu jabs which make you sick, and others rich...

Benefit to the himan you say.. *sniggers*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.