The come on Arsenal thread?

TFC said:
Have to say it, Tranny mkII is having a decent game, and fattys counter attack goal was top drawer.

2 goals for Arse second half, 2-2 draw please :)

You have to say though Arse´s left side is piss weak defensively

TFC said:
Have to say it, Tranny mkII is having a decent game, and fattys counter attack goal was top drawer.

2 goals for Arse second half, 2-2 draw please :)

Have to agree, can't fault the shite so far.

Unknown_Genius said:
Pam said:
There's certainly a silver lining.

I don't think we can finish 3rd though. Whenever we've had a tough test (Everton away, League Cup semi) we've failed. So far we've only beaten teams we're expected to beat.

We've beaten Arse and Chelski in the league this season, albeit ages ago. I take your point to an extent, but I deffo think we're very capable of finishing top four.

They're just murdering Arsenal, and say what you like about Shrek, and taking off my sky blue tints for a second, if we could take any one player from anywhere on the planet at this moment I'd take him, not Messi not Kake and not Ronaldo. His drive box to box for his goal today was just how King Colin used to score a lot of his goals.

Chelmsford City said:
They're just murdering Arsenal, and say what you like about Shrek, and taking off my sky blue tints for a second, if we could take any one player from anywhere on the planet at this moment I'd take him, not Messi not Kake and not Ronaldo. His drive box to box for his goal today was just how King Colin used to score a lot of his goals.

We might get him on the cheap late July.

:)

Chelmsford City said:

I reluctantly agree.

Chelmsford City said:

Who is kake?
Is he available on the cheap

mat said:
Chelmsford City said:

We might get him on the cheap late July.

:)
We should make an offer just to piss off baconface, wait he's injured maybe a couple of months out and then nice and fresh for the summer would be just right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.