The Complainers

karen7 said:
I have spent many an hour on the phone to EDF,it's enough to do your head in,it can be like talking to a brick wall sometimes

Thats fair enoughy but the people on this programme are taking it to the extreme. No wonder the scouser got fired from 9 different call centres

karen7 said:
I have spent many an hour on the phone to EDF,it's enough to do your head in,it can be like talking to a brick wall sometimes

Are you on Twitter? Express your frustratioin via tweets to them. It can be very affective.

karen7 said:

I used their online live chat today and it was actually pretty good. Still very formulaic but got the job done.

dobobobo said:
karen7 said:

Are you on Twitter? Express your frustratioin via tweets to them. It can be very affective.

I don't do twitter
I find standing my ground and refusing to up my direct debit everytime they tell me to works.They try that on every 6 months or so,i expect banking on most people just accepting it but i always refuse and surprise surprise i am never in arrears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.