The complete and utter selfishness of Sergio Aguero

sweynforkbeard

So there it is at 3-0 with the game over and done, the fans starting to drift away, Gary Neville preparing to shift from foot to foot anxiously during his post match dross, slobber and not know what to do with his hands, and a loyal Blue stting with a Ladbrokes coupon stating, 'Dzeko 1st goal City 3 Swansea 0,' - then that - thanks a million, have some regard, eh. Turned my back on the pitch in disgust and found I was in the middle of a Poznan.

sweynforkbeard said:
So there it is at 3-0 with the game over and done, the fans starting to drift away, Gary Neville preparing to shift from foot to foot anxiously during his post match dross, slobber and not know what to do with his hands, and a loyal Blue stting with a Ladbrokes coupon stating, 'Dzeko 1st goal City 3 Swansea 0,' - then that - thanks a million, have some regard, eh. Turned my back on the pitch in disgust and found I was in the middle of a Poznan.

haha, were you in 110?

Sloppyjoshua said:
sweynforkbeard said:

haha, were you in 110?

I am with my port decanter and retinue in 106.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
Sack him, get Cleverly in, 9 month ban also surely.

Just so long as he doesn't encourage Madonna to attend.

sweynforkbeard said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
sweynforkbeard said:

haha, were you in 110?

I am with my port decanter and retinue in 106.

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 am --

TCIB said:

Just so long as he doesn't encourage Madonna to attend.[/quote

Its seems alot of people had that bet tonight, at 22/1 i think the odds were.

Sloppyjoshua said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
haha, were you in 110?

I am with my port decanter and retinue in 106.

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 am --

TCIB said:

Just so long as he doesn't encourage Madonna to attend.[/quote

Its seems alot of people had that bet tonight, at 22/1 i think the odds were.

That's no consolation when a couple of pints of dark mild and the chance to go overboard with the pickled eggs has been snatched away from you.

sweynforkbeard said:

Shouldn't laugh, but I've just remembered the fella behind me when City met Arsenal in the League Cup at Eastlands under Keegan (2004-05?)... Before Arsenal scored, EVERY time Thatcher touched the ball, he'd shout: "Go on Ben Thatcher at 33-1."

sweynforkbeard said:
Were you the bloke on the phone at the back of the 216 going to town? Me and my mates were pissing ourselves.

sweynforkbeard said:

Funny thing is him scoring that goal won me my bet :D

I had 4-0 city aguero last goal scorer. Happy days.

Surely Aguero's wonderstrike in injury time is the best propaganda ever to stop people leaving before the whistle blows? Half the stadium had emptied when he scored that thunderbolt and those in the loos or on their way out would have been gutted at missing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.