The Conservative Party/Government

Every succeeding generation I am amazed these twats are still in business. I assumed that the world was on a progressive curve that would make them a permanent irrelevance Sadly I was wrong.

I hate United and Liverpool in equal measure but I hate Tories more for the damage they have done to millions of ordinary people while managing to blame it on anyone but themselves.
Despicable.

They are in business as consevrative values and capitalism are proven to be best for the economy.

So here we have a story of anti semitism and white supremacy with fascist overtones but are there really that many young Conservatives in Plymouth ?

Young people out, getting drunk and being obnoxious. Absolute shocker. Well done the Mirror for highlighting this disgraceful incident. I'm fucking offended.

Every succeeding generation I am amazed these twats are still in business. I assumed that the world was on a progressive curve that would make them a permanent irrelevance Sadly I was wrong.

I hate United and Liverpool in equal measure but I hate Tories more for the damage they have done to millions of ordinary people while managing to blame it on anyone but themselves.
Despicable.
Well said mate, Bastards they are.

Despicable.
Don't just single one out. Labour were in power when the whole fucking world economy went into meltdown, and that ruined as many ordinary folk as anyone else. Oh, and being the working man's party they then jailed all the bankers for fraudulently screwing us all.........oh, wait a minute, they actually bailed them out and sat back as they paid themselves bonuses.

They're all the fucking same....cünts. Conservatives, Labour, Lib Dems (or whatever they're called this week).

Don't just single one out. Labour were in power when the whole fucking world economy went into meltdown, and that ruined as many ordinary folk as anyone else. Oh, and being the working man's party they then jailed all the bankers for fraudulently screwing us all.........oh, wait a minute, they actually bailed them out and sat back as they paid themselves bonuses.

They're all the fucking same....cünts. Conservatives, New Labour, Lib Dems (or whatever they're called this week).

Corrected.

Fantastic speech by Teressa May today. She is proving to be a strong leader in difficult circumstances. Grown on me hugely in recent weeks.

So here we have a story of anti semitism and white supremacy with fascist overtones but are there really that many young Conservatives in Plymouth ?

There will be a dozen fewer as the Tory Party is looking to ban them ! Still a shocking display of what young Tory supporters think is acceptable - I bet all these have sepnt the summer tweeting anti-Corbyn posts too !!

Fantastic speech by Teressa May today. She is proving to be a strong leader in difficult circumstances. Grown on me hugely in recent weeks.

wp5a18edce.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.