The Conservative Party/Government

Fred_Quimby

This shower of sh1t are proposing bringing legislation to allow agency staff to cover for strikers.

More red meat. We can only hope the Lords throw it out. If they do then it is a dead duck. As far as I am aware the Commons can’t vote it back in as it wasn’t part of the Tory manifesto.

MillionMilesAway

This shower of sh1t are proposing bringing legislation to allow agency staff to cover for strikers.

More red meat. We can only hope the Lords throw it out. If they do then it is a dead duck. As far as I am aware the Commons can’t vote it back in as it wasn’t part of the Tory manifesto.

Agency staff covering for maintenance doesn't seem like a good idea, or possibly easy to find the numbers for (until everyone's fired, of course).

I'm not convinced that checking for track issues with drones is going to convince many either.

Alan Harper's Tash

Agency staff covering for maintenance doesn't seem like a good idea, or possibly easy to find the numbers for (until everyone's fired, of course).

I'm not convinced that checking for track issues with drones is going to convince many either.
Where would they come from? Thought we were world leading in full employment.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.