The Conservative Party

It's like watching someone being hung, drawn, and quartered. They're still twitching after the first two just waiting for the third to see them off.
Come on you tory cunts, just call it a day.
I think they'll call a GE next week.

When all the results are in and the pressure gets too much.

There's only so many times various MPs can try and gaslight us on Sky/BBC that we don't want one without the electorate giving them a shoeing for it.

Have to admit as a self-declared Lib Dem enjoyer I am very much liking the look of them being in second place on the scoreboard. Charles Kennedy would be shedding a little tear.

Can you imagine a world where Lib Dems are the official opposition to Labour? Campaigning on a platform of electoral reform. Thus pushing Labour further left where they’re supposed to be to distinguish themselves from the true kings of the centre ground.

We can dream, even just for today.

Harper now saying no one wants a GE.

I think he maybe projecting.

every single Mayoral declaration so far bar one have been Labour wins including 3 of the newly established ones

Mark Harper " I think we are seeing mixed results in these Mayoral elections "

Mixed? Mixed? Thats like losing 10 nil and your manager coming out with " I think it was a mixed performance - we stopped them getting a single shot on target in the last 5 minutes" ..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.