The Conservative Party/Government

It's ironic how the fortuitous one regurgitates the No Labour Plan line when his own party have had close to 15 years to get the country moving, and have produced jack shit.

No plan? I wouldn't trust any of these lot to change a lightbulb.
Labour has no plan, says man getting soaked after deciding to announce an election in the street rather than in Parliament.

Labour has no plan, says man getting soaked after deciding to announce an election in the street rather than in Parliament.

I heard a reporter tonight saying that being drowned out by Things Can Only Get Better whilst being actually drowned because the concept of a brolly is alien is something even Labour couldn't have hoped for until it actually happened. Tonight he has a "rally" - no questions and surrounded by the cabinet and SKY News were laughing that as their reporter was walking around outside he had a personal security guard following him in shot there to physically prevent him from entering the venue.

I was damn close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.