The Conservative Party/Government

whilst I applaud this because Iceland are making an effort to help where the Govt are not I was fucking gutted when reading it to realise I qualify !!!!!

How much of the food that Iceland sell would you actually eat though?

Quite a bit - don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Plenty of fish and seafood thats really useful and frozen veg can be a godsend. If you are making a tomato sauce to have with pasta and want to put some spinach in it then you can buy a big bag of fresh and throw half away unused in a weeks time or buy frozen and just use what you need.

They don't care about Joe Public because they know the public is sufficiently stupid to believe Tory lies and vote them in again.
They'll play the "scare them senseless at the alternative" card again. Was believable last time with jezza so they'll have to widen the loony gang next time. Expect more attacks in the MSM on Rayner and co and more references tying current Labour to jezza's Labour.
Hopefully it will be less believable next time.

Reactions: mat
They'll play the "scare them senseless at the alternative" card again. Was believable last time with jezza so they'll have to widen the loony gang next time. Expect more attacks in the MSM on Rayner and co and more references tying current Labour to jezza's Labour.
Hopefully it will be less believable next time.
Next time: Inflation >10%, cost of living sky high, NHS still not fully funded and Brexit an absolute shambles.
Yet many will still vote for them. What makes it so ridiculous is that some of those worst hit by the Tories will still vote for the clowns.

The Times confirming that according to Number 10 it is "ideologically unconservative" to do anything to help out the poor

Can someone explain the hesitancy to have a windfall tax on energy companies in case they invest less? If they invest more of their income, doesn't that reduce their profit anyway?

(And that pic of Branagh as Liar Johnson is freaky.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.