The core of the team.

I think we will be 3 5 2 more often this season when everyone is back. Deffo gonna need an alternative to the system of last year because teams will have it worked out. But it will always be fluid.

-------------------------------------------------Ederson

----------------------Stones/Otto---------------Vinny-------------Otto/Laporte

---------------------------------------------Ferna/Delph------------------------------

Walker/Mahrez/Raj------------------------------------------------------------------Mendy/Sane

----------------------------KDB/Gundy-------------We got two Silvas you know

-------------------------------------Kun/Jesus/Raj/Sane/Mahrez/Bernie

Also, worth remembering that new additions get bedded in fairly slowly like sane and Bernardo in their first seasons.

The main area of contention will be who will start at RW. Mahrez and Bernardo will have a head start due to Sterlings world cup duties. Apart from that I see no reason why Aguero or Silva would not be automatic starters. Despite their age they are far better than anyone else in our team. Kompany when fit will remain our main CB along with Otamendi.
I don't know man,but I think this is the year the senior guys start seeing less playing time

------------------------Ederson------------------------
Walker--------???????-----------Laporte------Mendy
-------------------------Ferny--------------------------
-------------KDB-------------------???????--------------
????????--------------------------------------------Sane
------------------------???????---------------------------
Pretty much agree with that apart from Laporte being nailed on to start.

When everyone is fit, I think the main decisions Pep will have to make are:
  • Who plays in central defence
  • Which Silva plays alongside KDB
  • Mahrez or Sterling on the right
  • Aguero or Jesus up top

Personally believe Laporte and Stones should be the starting CB partnership next season, they are the future and as well as this growing their partnership from the beginning of the season will be easier than building after a potential Kompany injury. Plus after seeing the world cup think we've seen Bernardo should play more in the middle and provide back up for D.Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.