The council are flaming...

Blue Floyd

Team supported
Manchester City
Ive got shit comin out of me drains. Went on for months. I got as far as phoning Parlement or what ever its called. FUCKALL. ONE SEC

Ive got shit comin out of me drains. Went on for months. I got as far as phoning Parlement or what ever its called. FUCKALL. ONE SEC
Thank you for your call, Unfortunatley all our lines are busy at the moment we will have a member of staff available to talk to you as soon as we can in the meantime here is some nice music to relaxe to...................

maxresdefault.jpg

It's got a John Cooper Clarke poignancy about it.
...I was just searching for a JCC image before I saw your post...!

"Can you spell it?"
"WHAT?"
"Sorry sir I don't speak many English".
"WHAT?"
"Please can you spell it out".
"SPELL WHAT OUT?".
"Send me please email sir, byes"
"ARRGGHH ".

"Can you spell it?"
"WHAT?"
"Sorry sir I don't speak many English".
"WHAT?"
"Please can you spell it out".
"SPELL WHAT OUT?".
"Send me please email sir, byes"
"ARRGGHH ".
followed 2 seconds later by a text messages saying..

"Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us so please would you complete this survey (which will only take you 10 minutes)"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.