The Courteeners

blue81 said:
MCFC BOB said:
blue81 said:
last.fm!!
This is a good one to use, but I now use that as a play-count system.

Have you used the 'radio' function on it- where you type in an artist/band you like and it plays artists/bands like your chosen ones? Great way to discover new bands etc? You on last.fm? My brother is MD of that site so I have a free premium account! :)

not really. It's a great way to listen to the type of music you already like and close your ears to any other styles.

I dunno Stoner, granted there is always a risk of that happening - punters listening to similar artists and merely widening the small pond they usually inhabit.

But I've started doing the same on Spotify and through a seven-degrees-of-seperation kinda thing I've explored whole new avenues of music.

Quite why there are avenues on ponds I dont know but I think I just mixed up my metaphors.

blue81 said:
MCFC BOB said:
blue81 said:
last.fm!!
This is a good one to use, but I now use that as a play-count system.

Have you used the 'radio' function on it- where you type in an artist/band you like and it plays artists/bands like your chosen ones? Great way to discover new bands etc? You on last.fm? My brother is MD of that site so I have a free premium account! :)
I used to but I'm coming across new music all the time so I tend to just use my trusted sources.

Also, I'm WallStThermal if you want to add me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.