The Curious Case Of Bluemoon Bliss

I’ve woken up this morning and I’m beginning to wonder if this is all a dream. Like vanilla sky sort of shit. If somebody would have told me ten years ago about the team we would have and the football we are playing I would have thought they were mental. I literally can’t believe what I am seeing.

We are witnessing history being made right before our eyes.

I'm an old-school City pessimist scarred by the eighties and nineties, but I'm so excited about what we're witnessing now. You can see something really special evolving before our eyes.

Has there ever been a better time to be a blue? Ok we haven’t won anything yet but the football quality is so sublime, the squad so together, the team spirit so fantastic, the coaching staff collective genius, referees (in general) so fair, beer so half price. I could go on. 93:20 was a moment of unparalleled joy. This feels more sustainable as I think we will if anything, improve.

I'm an old-school City pessimist scarred by the eighties and nineties, but I'm so excited about what we're witnessing now. You can see something really special evolving before our eyes.

This season will be being talked about when you and I are in our graves, Petrusha. It's going to be the most successful season in the club's history.

If its moaning you want....

My back hurts, my ankles hurt, my neck hurts, its to cold and i hate the winter, christmas is a ball ache, and as for City it may all we going well but they still have someway to go to make up for that debacle when Halifax put us out of the cup.

So stop moaning about there not being enough moaning going on. Moaning twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.