The Dark Overlord

nerd_smoking.jpg

He knows things.

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he has disappeared, after going for a KFC giant bucket.

The dark government, in cahoots with the Rothschilds and Illuminati have silenced him.

I bet they fed him to those Aliens that crashed at Roswell. It’s all pointing that way.

The only issue i have with this is if there was something really serious like emails of the head guys saying "i don't know how we got away with it" regarding the third tower going down and wiping out a load of financial stuff, then i would perk up. They would release that i reckon unless the firms are like "ok we will pay, just don't release stuff, we will pay big to keep xyz quiet"

The only issue i have with this is if there was something really serious like emails of the head guys saying "i don't know how we got away with it" regarding the third tower going down and wiping out a load of financial stuff, then i would perk up. They would release that i reckon unless the firms are like "ok we will pay, just don't release stuff, we will pay big to keep xyz quiet"
If they had something like that then the original ransom demands would have been paid like a shot.

Dear powerful governents,

We are in possession of massively incriminating information* that we intend to blackmail you with. Please cough up,, and in no way whatever are we remotely worried about your extraordinarily potent listening agencies, investigating agencies, law enforcement or military, or the potential for you tracking us down. You're not going to do that are you?

Meet you at the corner of 5th and 12th, please come alone.

*Or not

What could possibly go wrong?

Lots of love,

Your blackmailing friends.

If they had something like that then the original ransom demands would have been paid like a shot.
True, just out of interest did we ever get anything resembling a plausible explanation how that building went down? Stinks to high heaven.

Dear powerful governents,

We are in possession of massively incriminating information* that we intend to blackmail you with. Please cough up,, and in no way whatever are we remotely worried about your extraordinarily potent listening agencies, investigating agencies, law enforcement or military, or the potential for you tracking us down. You're not going to do that are you?

Meet you at the corner of 5th and 12th, please come alone.

*Or not

What could possibly go wrong?

Lots of love,

Your blackmailing friends.

The only real defence they have is if they have protected themselves with sleepers. Touch me, if i go missing? your fucked because we will drop everything we have on everyone via said sleepers. Re-enforce that by leaving that conversation with a taste of what you have. Boy you better have heavy stuff because a lot of itchy trigger fingers will be getting itchy-er with every passing moment. Your info better be like that dome that protects Wakanda.

I suppose they could always make friends with Putin, he will keep the yanks at arms length from you.

True, just out of interest did we ever get anything resembling a plausible explanation how that building went down? Stinks to high heaven.

Yes, loads from structural engineers and others. Some just refuse to accept it.

Yes, loads from structural engineers and others. Some just refuse to accept it.
http://ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
https://www.ae911truth.org/

To be fair, that is a lot of people who question the official version from some position of authority. From what i can gather they have tested the official version and found it to be at best, unable to reproduce the claim in modelling. It all seems very suspect. I don't think Bush was around the corner with clackers like The Joker when he blew the hospital up, i just don't know what to make of it really.

Anyway, i do not wish to derail the thread which this convo is going towards. I have to go shopping and funnily enough i need to buy tinfoil haha, this convo reminded me of that so it was productive xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.