The Darts 20/21

Yeah.

It ended well.

We got to the last 5 and went lowest score out. As I was throwing last, it helped no end and I got down to last 2. £40 riding on it.

opponent got 3 20’s. I scored one with first dart and then had the clever idea of going for double tops. Missed and scored zero! One dart left with treble 20 the only score to win.....you can guess the rest! Mate was livid and rest were pissing themselves.

Lmao good lad. I can't remember the last time I hit a treble 20 I'm all over the shop. What darts do you use man? I just bought some new ones as it goes. Red Dragon Spectra 24g from Amazon

Lmao good lad. I can't remember the last time I hit a treble 20 I'm all over the shop. What darts do you use man? I just bought some new ones as it goes. Red Dragon Spectra 24g from Amazon

There were the pubs darts. I used to be quite good when I was a kid and liked buying the flights. Used to have a board on the garage wall and played a fair bit. Could hit the treble regularly back then. Not so good now with dodgy eyesight!

There were the pubs darts. I used to be quite good when I was a kid and liked buying the flights. Used to have a board on the garage wall and played a fair bit. Could hit the treble regularly back then. Not so good now with dodgy eyesight!

You should get a board up again mate. I just started 3 or so months ago, starting way too late in life!

Go for it mate. I keep hearing rave reviews about the one80 gladiator dartboards but I have a regular blade 4 Winmau. The blade 5 dual core is probably the best seller and excellent reviews!

You watching this BDO version? Absolute crap compared with the PDC one. Only a few hundred watching it!

You watching this BDO version? Absolute crap compared with the PDC one. Only a few hundred watching it!

It is only a week or so after Xmas so it’s understandable that attendances would be low, hopefully it will pick up

I grew up watching the darts on BBC, it’s a shame to see the way it’s gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.