The Darts 20/21

nice! i like that style of grip, as you noticed my aggressive grip as well. One thing with yours and mine as well is that flat front bit around where the point goes in the barrel. it's murder on flights smashing in the back of them, and i don't like flight protectors. I'm lucky i have tools and somewhat handy so what i did was take out the points, put the barrels in my drill press, take a small fine file and chamfer at 45* so there's no lip. Done 4 or 5 sets. They are much more streamline where the point attaches like the example below, it saves flights big time and i get way less deflections and darts on the floor. I'm a fan of the gorilla grip hammerheads too. I never did take to the aluminum shafts, plus when you bull up around here and go first, sometimes the guy going second retrieves them and will subtly bend the aluminum shaft and they stay bent and your darts fly like they are going down a drain. Good luck and maybe one day when I get over there we could chuck a few.
fqb9v0ktmbnvy0ebxgap_large.jpg

I'm going through flights like there is no tomorrow. I just thought it was one of those things, that explains it! Its handy you can do that man too.

I notice a week of the aluminum they will start fishtailing a bit, sneaky shits bending it like that. I just moved onto the nylon stems just to give it a whirl and they fly nice, except when I Robin Hooded two in a row and broke the fuckers

I've just ordered some flight protectors as it goes and some hole punch thing to keep the flights in.

Saying all this shit, I threw last night, hit a million 7s and 26s I just swore and went to bed. Bloody darts

If you ever make it down mate 110% we will throw!

Seen this on YouTube in the last few days...

It’s seemingly one of the the reasons Fallon missed the BDO event. It’s a pairs competition with a pro and a celebrity of sorts. But it’s held in Germany.

Fallon Sherrock and Luca Toni (yes that one) vs Phil Taylor (apparently still plays in exhibitions) / someone else.

There’s a few matches on there. It’s quite entertaining.

Luca Toni looks like he's never picked up a dart in his life. Brilliant

I'm going through flights like there is no tomorrow. I just thought it was one of those things, that explains it! Its handy you can do that man too.

I notice a week of the aluminum they will start fishtailing a bit, sneaky shits bending it like that. I just moved onto the nylon stems just to give it a whirl and they fly nice, except when I Robin Hooded two in a row and broke the fuckers

I've just ordered some flight protectors as it goes and some hole punch thing to keep the flights in.

Saying all this shit, I threw last night, hit a million 7s and 26s I just swore and went to bed. Bloody darts

If you ever make it down mate 110% we will throw!
Great, sounds good. Ya breaking off those prongs on robinhoods is one drawback to the nylon shafts. I like that hole punch method for the flights.
I saw someone on tv use these things once, dart cones, finally remembered to look them up, I will defo invest in a bunch now as they look to do as well a job and save me a lot of work.
trident_180_multi_image.jpg

9 darter for Michael Smith tonight in his 7-5 victory over Daryl Gurney.
HA! my fault for coming here when i saw the darts thread up. I've got it taped and haven't watched it yet and spoiled it for myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.