The day is here!

haha,

just picture the scene,having beaten qpr 4-0 vinny strides up to the trophy lifts it high into the blue sky,but no roar ?he turns to the crowd who are all snoring like hogs because they havent slept a wink this week.

as someone said before,i was nervous v united,shitting it v newcastle,but ive got a quiet calm about today a bit like last years fa cup.

if we play to our best nobody can live with us,i expect a nervy first 20 minutes,then bang two quick goals,qpr desperate attack like mad and city bang bang on the counter attack.

All things considering, i feel relatively calm! - Although i'm sure at 5 to 3 ill be bricking it.. may have to drink copious amounts of beer between now and kick off to keep me calm!

blue12 said:
Rodney said:
In my dream last night I saw the BBC Football page and the headline was something about Ciy being denied by a Mali striker. Just googled "QPR Mali" and this came up

30 Jan 2012 – QPR sign Mali international midfielder Samba Diakite on loan. Manager Mark Hughes continues his revolution at Loftus Road by bringing in the ...

Dont like it..
He's not playing today I don't think,I saw something about him yesterday on Ssn and it said he was out.

Phew!

When I watch todays game, (in Mary D's) I will think of one game and one game only...

Stood on the away end at Edgeley Park, losing 3-1 in one of the darkest moments in our history, trying to explain to my City mad son that there would be better days.

Last night I had a text from him.

Dad he said, tomorrow your prediction and promise could come true!

Please City do it for my boys and banish the memory of Stockport forever....

DanCity2890 said:
*stands back up, pours another jack daniels*

Who would have thunk it!

I've waited my entire life for this moment!

All the years of taking shit, being laughed, worst of all, laughed at by people that know fuck all about what it's like to love and be emotionally attatched to a football team like we know!!
great post mate taking it for years now its OUR time come on blues!!!!

Real weird feeling this morning as if it is not really happening, all season long enjoying great football, wishing every matchday to come along ASAP. Then suddenly it's here and it seems so unreal, this afternoon we could be champions how mad is that.

Even if the worst should happen I have had a brilliant season come on City!!

i´m on a german motorway today for hours. Will check the result in the hotel in the evening.
All the best wishes from Schalke for your historical day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.