The death of VAR

Yes he is a complete and utter buffoon if he really does think that was a penalty.
I don't think he's a buffoon in saying that.
He knew the reality but is lying in saying what he said
When will managers be made to tell the truth?

The clear and obvious error is allowing Moss anywhere near a football field. Three penalties to the same team ( one overturned) in the space of one hour over two games. Incompetence or something else?

@old blue You are correct in saying one overturned but in truth definitely two should have been and there is some argument to say all 3. Even if we stick at 2 so we don't argue. Fatty Moss gives 2 penalties to The Rags both of which were clear deception by the Rag player. That has to tell you something. I know what it tells me about Fatty Moss.
As this thread is about VAR, what does the third one tell you about the VAR official ? Other than the Paper Boy, no one has agreed with Fatty Moss and the VAR fellah, no one. It stinks like a back street curry house.

I think Moss should be shown the exit immediately. We can discuss the three he has been involved in but forgetting them, look at all the others that have been given. Statistically something is rotten at the top. We might be biased but we know that a tumble in the area attracts a penalty for our neighbours.

I do sometimes wonder if VAR take their cue from commentators. Pundits setting the agenda based on what can be got away with and VAR follows...

I do sometimes wonder if VAR take their cue from commentators. Pundits setting the agenda based on what can be got away with and VAR follows...
I totally agree mate. I also wondered if the officials in the porta cabins actually have the games commentary on in their head phones.
Bernard silva nudges rashford (clumsily at best) at the Etihad and Gary nevilles says "its a definite penalty" 9 times while the deliberations/
var check are taking place. He may just be overly passionate of trying to commentate on the club he works for or is there a real chance hes
influencing through the mic?

I totally agree mate. I also wondered if the officials in the porta cabins actually have the games commentary on in their head phones.
Bernard silva nudges rashford (clumsily at best) at the Etihad and Gary nevilles says "its a definite penalty" 9 times while the deliberations/
var check are taking place. He may just be overly passionate of trying to commentate on the club he works for or is there a real chance hes
influencing through the mic?
How many times have the commentators got it wrong I wonder. If they are getting commentary to the VAR officials it stinks..

Didnt ratboy admit that they can hear the VAR deliberation in there headphones ? not a great leap to imagine that the VAR operator is listening to commentary .

Didnt ratboy admit that they can hear the VAR deliberation in there headphones ? not a great leap to imagine that the VAR operator is listening to commentary .

Don’t you hear the deliberation in the cricket? Should be done in football, I guess they don’t want to as no one could keep a straight face saying that was a penalty on Thursday night on live tv.

Don’t you hear the deliberation in the cricket? Should be done in football, I guess they don’t want to as no one could keep a straight face saying that was a penalty on Thursday night on live tv.
Thats the last thing they want to happen, having to explain their working out on live tv!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.