The demise of Brazillian football

JULES

I have just been unfortunate enough to have sat in a bar and watched the brazillan cup final 2nd leg ?
I was with an Argentinian mate, the game was dreadful! like Scottish footy with more fouls,and played at 100 mph, terrible ! what happened to the beautiful game? my mate agreed with me. the standard of footy was about on par with a poor Bristol derby, has someone else seen this? so, so disappointed ! I can only assume that all the decent players are in Europe.

I didn't see it but work nights and often have a little in play bet on over/under goals and the number of times I've been shafted by 0-0s is unreal. Either the standard is shit or the Brazilian leagues are more bent than Anthony taylor. And yes those bastards let down my 5 fold

The resurrection of Brazilian football

Gabby.jpg

On the bright side (for fans of Brazil at least) - the national team has finally found some defensive balance and are very strong. They'll be one of the favorites to lift the World Cup next year - though I think that France (if they can play to their potential) - may just pip them.

On the bright side (for fans of Brazil at least) - the national team has finally found some defensive balance and are very strong. They'll be one of the favorites to lift the World Cup next year - though I think that France (if they can play to their potential) - may just pip them.

Germany will also be very strong

England will be gash, even though we have five or six excellent footballers

Germany will also be very strong

England will be gash, even though we have five or six excellent footballers
Yes - in terms of Germany - Spain too look strong.

England though has always underperformed as of late in the WC. England's squad has talent though and could go far - unlike the USA which will be lucky to get out of the group stage (assuming that we even qualify).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.