The Den (visitors section)

Went to the old den , never met such a bunch of pussies . Then again I did have my own escourt of 20 dibble in riot gear

Remember a cardiff fan falling down into the lower tier- it was empty at the time. Must have been about ten years ago.
Been twice in cup games and first time we had the lower tier as well, more recently we never.

I think you mean provoking Millwall's mob into violence! We were all penned in for an hour after that game while Millwall had it out with the riot cops.
I was happy to wait until they sorted it out. Then we got lucky. Under the bridge and there was a riot straight ahead and another to the right, but we were parked to the left and got away quickly. Felt safe once we got to the M1. Dave Wallace, Cheesy and me IIRC.

Remember a cardiff fan falling down into the lower tier- it was empty at the time. Must have been about ten years ago.
Been twice in cup games and first time we had the lower tier as well, more recently we never.
This reminds me of the mental Celtic fan who fell off the top tier of Parkhead during a title deciding bumming by Rangers. He’d ran down the steps to rant at the ref but misjudged his stopping distance.

I was happy to wait until they sorted it out. Then we got lucky. Under the bridge and there was a and got away quickly. Felt safe once we got to the M1. Dave Wallace, Cheesy and me IIRC.
riot straight ahead and another to the right, but we were parked to the left

We're you lot known as Stealers Wheel:-)

This reminds me of the mental Celtic fan who fell off the top tier of Parkhead during a title deciding bumming by Rangers. He’d ran down the steps to rant at the ref but misjudged his stopping distance.
Mad day that.Celtic still blame the ref for that yet.

Not bin to the new den
Went to the old den twice ..Kendall/ Reid years.....
Not a nice place.
Grim.

And amazingly surviving, no sense, no feeling I suppose & he could look up from his stretcher to see the Rangers players doing their celebratory title huddle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.