The Derby at the Swamp in April

Blumers Bloomers

Assuming this will be televised and so we're at the mercy of Sky/GMP to find out what time/day we'll actually play?

Currently scheduled for 3pm Saturday 11th..........Any ideas when this will be reviewed anyone?

Oh, and we will hammer them.

BB

Just looked at the fixtures and notice QPR entertain Chelsea that weekend, so my guess is we will beat the Scum 1-6 at theirs in the early KO Sunday followed by QPR beating Chelsea 1-0 in the 4pm game, maybe a lucky omen.

Bluebee2 said:
Just looked at the fixtures and notice QPR entertain Chelsea that weekend, so my guess is we will beat the Scum 1-6 at theirs in the early KO Sunday followed by QPR beating Chelsea 1-0 in the 4pm game, maybe a lucky omen.

What - more sloppy defending letting them score? ;-)

My guess would be 1-30pm Sunday, can't see them wanting a repeat of the fuss over the Scouse derby with a 5-30 Sat.KO.

Sunday 13.30 - haven't 90% of the derbies kicked off at this time recently? Can only really remember the title winning 1-0 being any different.

ell said:
What are the chances of a monday 8pm again? I really cant be arsed with that

If the fixtures are out before the 2nd leg of the barca game it has to be a saturday with a potential qf on tuesday monday is out of the question and so should Sunday! So basically we are going to get shafted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.