The derby game itself should have a title all of its own (like the "Ballet on Ice")

ancoats

we need to title the derby win for the history books it should go down and have its own title so lets knock our heads together and come up with a title that our grand kids can look back on and say my dad was there

i have picked 2 (the changing of the guard) or (trooping the colour)

i just posted this in the match thread but i think it needs a page all of its own

jose is the master tactician and what a move in using smoke and mirrors and take all the main news away from the result and to go and knock on the city dressing room door to ask them to keep it down what a master stroke and i think he should get PFA manager of the season it was that special move only greats and legends can do manchester city went and did something nobody has ever dare do at united and not only win in 2nd gear have aguero on the bench take kompany off at half time bring on gundogan just when united just got back in the title race and then have the bare face cheek to bring on mangala and take jesus off how dare they take the piss out of united and we even scored 2 of the goals united was working on all week in training the cheek of it

city used talk about the game the ballet on ice back in the 60s city vs spurs on a icy frozen pitch as the coming of manchester city football club well i think the manchester derby over the weekend will be talked about for years and years and the game itself should have a title all of its own (the changing of the guard) or (trooping the colour)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.