The didsbury dozen

CheesySmoker

having a crack at it this friday, first time

got any tips or entertaining stories for me....

CheesySmoker said:
Ed68 said:
Yep,

do it 10 years ago when it was all pubs and no poncey wine bars!

yeah, fuck any other drink though. its pints all the way!

You need to extend it to a 21 pub crawl from Didsbury and the 21st being a club in the city centre.

Then you can allow yourself up to 6 shorts (in the shittier places on Wilmslow Road).

You should have a great night though - the only difficulty is if it's a big group it becomes a right pain in the @rse getting some of them moving. If you think you've got some who will 'dawdle' then set a per pub time limit - sounds a bit crap but better than having to break off and being behind schedule.

Can't believe i lived in Didsbury for 18 years and never did this, I will need to head back there for this event sounds pretty good. Which pub do they use on it?

tried it a few times and only ever got to 10. best to start early to get a bit of extra drinking time in.

Me and my mates did one from wetherspoons in Middleton all the way to Oldham; I think that was 17 pubs and I had a pint on every one. Then a few more in Oldham; A lesser man would've died.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.