The dissipation of creativity's adulation.

zangatangring

I had a conversation with 3 extremely intelligent friends. The conversation spun around the way in which creativity is commended in modern times. They argued that creativity is not innate and is merely manipulated by the environment around you. While doing this, they vehemently expressed their discredit for creativity and didn't regard it as pertaining to any innate cranial abilitiy.

Has coporate oppression begun to have such a profound effect that stupid or ignorant people begin to assume this? Whereby people only credit cranial feats that correlate with academia? How stupid or ignorant do you have to be?

Yes, i spend much rumination over this phenomenon. In any modern human civilization, there is and always will be convergence when regarding this fact. It really infuriates me. It discredits some of the modern geniuses. I couldn't even fathom the fact that they in no way perceived the likes of say...

Hendrix, Thomas Bangalter, Guy de homem-christo, Mitch Hedberg, Lady Gaga, and Dave Chappelle.

as having immutable and intrinsic mental attributes. Does anyone else think this way?

Can't anyone see past the corporate attire they wear?

It's sad....

It seems we're are children of the world, forever hypnotized by the dictums of the movie of our own creation.

I didn't know until yesterday that Roget's Thesaurus was conceived and written at the Portico Library in Moseley Street, Manchester.
I think the op has swallowed a copy if it.

zangatangring said:
I had a conversation with 3 extremely intelligent friends. The conversation spun around the way in which creativity is commended in modern times. They argued that creativity is not innate and is merely manipulated by the environment around you. While doing this, they vehemently expressed their discredit for creativity and didn't regard it as pertaining to any innate cranial abilitiy.

Has coporate oppression begun to have such a profound effect that stupid or ignorant people begin to assume this? Whereby people only credit cranial feats that correlate with academia? How stupid or ignorant do you have to be?

Yes, i spend much rumination over this phenomenon. In any modern human civilization, there is and always will be convergence when regarding this fact. It really infuriates me. It discredits some of the modern geniuses. I couldn't even fathom the fact that they in no way perceived the likes of say...

Hendrix, Thomas Bangalter, Guy de homem-christo, Mitch Hedberg, Lady Gaga, and Dave Chappelle.

as having immutable and intrinsic mental attributes. Does anyone else think this way?

Can't anyone see past the corporate attire they wear?

It's sad....

It seems we're are children of the world, forever hypnotized by the dictums of the movie of our own creation.

I'm a little concerned with your "innate cranial ability" to be honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.