The Domestic Cups.

As romantic and Never-say-die it is to go for everything, should we be doing that whilst our rivals have an advantage by concentrating only on the money trophies.

I'd like to see us give the peripheral players those competitions - give them a chance to grow and shine, rest the a team whilst we have this mad schedule of games.

I hate threads like this.

Raggish,and entitled.

Thanks to everyone for your replies to my thread although I don't particularly like being called raglike or entitled :)

I'm on the other side of the world, I don't get the opportunity to speak too many City fans where I live and wanted to gauge the opinion of City fans regarding the two domestic cups.

It seems the firm consensus is that we go all out to win everything, which aligns with our managers strategy.

If we only focussed on the Prem and UCL we'd have never won the unprecedented, impossible domestic quad.

If we'd only won 2 x premier leagues in 17/18-18/19 we'd just be another team that retained the title. The fact that we broke the points record, broke the scoring record, broke the wins record AND won 2 x charity shields, 2 x league cups and 1 x FA cup makes that the greatest team in English football history IMO.

I’m pretty sure that’s humanly impossible mate.
There is evidence that contradicts that.
cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.