The East Manchester Production line article

supersonicblue

Team supported
Manchester City
Hi all,

I’ve written a brief history of our academy from the 70’s onwards detailing all our FA Youth Cup finals and notable players. I aim to highlight how good our academy actually is when we’ve had a stick for it before. Here is the link to the article: https://www.prostinternational.com/...n-line-a-history-of-manchester-citys-academy/
Please give it a read if you have time, it’s not clickbait so don’t worry about that, I feel us blues are very underrepresented in the media so I’m hoping to change that in the future. Cheers

I wanted to write so much more but obviously it was getting a bit long.
So many of our fanbase love to watch the youth teams and love to hear about the possible next big thing.We are now at a stage where we might have to let more talent leave than we can afford to keep,which is a shame but its a reality unfoutunately.

My biggest criticism of our club is the fact they dont capitalise enough on attraction of the EDS,supporters are crying out for better coverage and more information,yet,officially......we are only provided only with the appalling CITY+ app.

Needs addressing,people like you are an excellent starting point.Cheers again.

we are only provided only with the appalling CITY+ app
Appalling?? The youth coverage has been poor for a couple years, but has drastically improved with City+. Only £2 a month to watch the EDS is a great deal. If we`re being honest there`s nowhere near as much interest in our youth teams as the rags for example. We have a much smaller fan base and our history of integrating youth players since the takeover isn`t that good (which however seems to be changing). The content that the club provides will to some extent reflect how big the audience is. No point in investing heavily in broadcasting games etc. when there doesn`t seem to be that many interested

Appalling?? The youth coverage has been poor for a couple years, but has drastically improved with City+. Only £2 a month to watch the EDS is a great deal. If we`re being honest there`s nowhere near as much interest in our youth teams as the rags for example. We have a much smaller fan base and our history of integrating youth players since the takeover isn`t that good (which however seems to be changing). The content that the club provides will to some extent reflect how big the audience is. No point in investing heavily in broadcasting games etc. when there doesn`t seem to be that many interested
From what i read on here/SM in general,and the comments in the street/workplace,i was under the impression the Youth teams were very much of interest to many,if i'm wrong then fair enough.

As for the App,i pay for it,but ive almost given up as i missed a couple of games due to its failings and logging me out.The coverage of our fixtures is hardly extensive either,and why no Talk show around fixtures? I'll upgrade my appraisal to 'poor' but my thinking remains te same.....i think it could be so much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.