The Ederson Santana de Moraes Appreciation Thread

For the trolls:

Is Ederson a good keeper?

Regarded as one of the best goalkeepers not only in the Premier League, but in the world, the talented and intelligent Ederson is integral to Pep Guardiola's City. Ederson again won the Golden Glove in 2021/22, sharing the award with Alisson Becker of Liverpool with 20 shutouts.

Many, many games where he’s been the difference between winning and losing…..save against Jota versus Liverpool at home probably earned us the point in the end.

If ever a thread wasnt needed.....

In summary

Not the best 'goalkeeper' but the best for the system we play.

No Ederson no tittle it’s that simple imo
Please take this reply in the jocular spirit it is intended.
Do you mean tittle tattle gossip or no title as in 4 in 5 years? :-)

When I read the post the first time I thought we were getting some juicy gossip…….. which I would have ignored because, as with every City player, I love Eddy Ederson!

Have a lovely Jubilee weekend……. I miss City football. :-) When does the new season start?

My favourite Ederson moment is the wolves game a few years ago when he ended up in midfield passing it about with Fernandinho.

Idiots don't appreciate what he brings to the team.
I wouldn't mind but the times he gets slated for not saving a goal are often goals that no keeper in the world would have saved.
If there’s any idiots about it’s certainly you. Rewatch what he concedes.
Many DO appreciate his attributes. He’s fantastic at what he brings and despite his awful shot stopping there’s nobody better for how we play. He’s a cool character and has produced some of the best passing I’ve seen behind KDB

Please take this reply in the jocular spirit it is intended.
Do you mean tittle tattle gossip or no title as in 4 in 5 years? :-)

When I read the post the first time I thought we were getting some juicy gossip…….. which I would have ignored because, as with every City player, I love Eddy Ederson!

Have a lovely Jubilee weekend……. I miss City football. :-) When does the new season start?
Haha well spotted !

He conceded the least amount of goals in the league (joint with Alisson), that’s why I like him. Coolest player on the pitch in my opinion.

Last season City’s xG conceded was 25.21, we actually conceded 26, so about right.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.