The end of Dzeko

My assessment of Edin from the off hasn't been proved wrong at all. He just isnt good enough for our team.

In someone else's side then he may well be the nuts, but in a league where your first touch has to be close and instant he will never cut it on a consistent basis. It's a real shame as I genuinely hoped Edin would be the battering ram we needed when we had to force our way through. A player like that is that we have needed against the Likes of Stoke, Sunderland and Swansea. He just hasn't delivered in that capacity.

xadox said:
I really hope Dzeko leaves to Arsenal and scores 4 goals in every game he playes against City!

Dzeko deserves better treatment than this!
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I hate jcl plastics.

ultimateharold said:
I think there's a massive conflict here.

Bosnian fans, I welcome you, don't get me wrong. But you are dealing with by and large, English people who have had nowhere near the strife and torment you have had, despite what off topic tells you.

Edin to Bosnia, is a hero. To most Mancs, he's a footballer. Footballers come and go.

Please don't take this as an offensive message. Edin has at times been top class. It will be shown at a club, be that City or another.

Thanks, very well said and I hope all of Edin (Bosnians) fans get the message and English folks don´t take it personaly and see all this crap coming from them as abuse. We really hoped to see Edin flourish even more with such club as City which is pusing rapidly on a big scene with worlds best players on the pitch. He is our most successful player so far and a nice lad keeping him self quiet and out of scandals and these kind of players are really rare here. I hope fot the best for both sides, City and Edin, to have bright future but they just don´t get along. Shame.

Play him on the last man and he will score more goals. Ie, Spurs. And other games where he has come on as sub and got easy goals like Fulham at home and even the derby.

As much Dzeko's fault and Mancini's, but by no means should be aloud anywhere near the left wing trying to beat two, three, four players. 9 times out of 10 he either loses the ball or plays a backwards pass.

If he is any good and has such a great attitude he will stay and fight for his place. Simples. No one can tell me in recent appearances the lad has bust a gut. Compare his work rate with tevez and aguero. If your confidence is low or you're playing badly you work hard and make things happen. He also needs to get stronger and a little bit nasty.

byronic said:
Mancini might be wary of giving Dzeko minutes now because if Dzeko scores a lot - it might be construed as being the key strategic mistake on the part of Mancini - leaving Dzeko mostly out in the last few months.
These are very important games coming up now....so he won't be scoring, no need to worry about that.

I can't adequately put into words just how much I fucking hate a huge number of the "Dzeko fans" we've inherited from Bosnia. There are a small minority who are civil and respectful and seem to understand the situation City, and Dzeko, are currently in, but in the main there is a blanket refusal to accept that Dzeko has done anything to warrent a lack of playing time whatsoever. The vast majority of these "fans" have no connection to City at all, in fact they'd be more than happy if Dzeko played each game, and City were beaten, rather than see Dzeko on the bench and City win. New fans to the club are more than welcome, both on here and in the "real world" but these Dzeko fans are not, and never will be, City fans. When Dzeko is inevitably sold, whether that be this summer, in a years time or in 5 years time, they will disappear. They are NOT Manchester City fans, they are NOT part of a growing fanbase, they are a temporary addition that will never have any affinity to the club in its own right. That being the case they should expect that, when they make anti-City comments, the general structure of which seems to be "Dzeko is a footballing God, City/Mancini are dicks for not playing him always, I hope City collapse and burn as a club", they will be turned upon by real City fans and, if I spot it, they will be banned. I have zero patience for your behaviour and agenda.

Matty while that is mostly correct i believe some of them have grown to love City. Have to remember most of them are probably rags, Arsenal or Liverpool fans if fans of any English team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.