The end of Dzeko

20sbc07 said:
Tevez is a far better player and we need to win, choosing Tevez over Dzeko is the easiest decision Mancini has had to make.
Dzeko was just lucky Balotelli was banned or he wouldn't have got on at all.

Lucky? Why? Those guys are pros and they should conduct themselves as pros. He hasn´t done anything to upset anyone, he has been calm and in every single interview he has said that the MANAGER is the one who decides who will play and he is more than fine with it. I think everyone would love to have Balo there with them if he could just control his emotions, and yes then RM would have more weapons and options if someone gets hurt. Now we have Aguero, CT (fckng twat for what he did to us, one has to wonder how good we would have been without whole saga that went one with him and RM) and Dzeko. So we have 3 strikers and what if Sergio or CT gets hurt? Balo is not there and we have to trust in Ed. So whatever is going to happen after the season will happen, but for the last five games WE HAVE TO GIVE EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND support our lads to make that final push whoever is playing!

I was hoping Dzeko would have got a run in the team. We bought him in the face of huge competition from Europe's elite, Mourinho was after him, he was top scorer in the Bundersleague two years on the trot - something tells me the problem is more to do with the way he's been handled rather than the quality of the player.

To play a fat, unfit Tevez (who didn't do much tonight despite the goal)ahead of him was shameful in my view. I appreciate that we won etc, but WBA were truly shite and the result had little to do with whether we played Tevez or not.

Dzeko should indeed leave, as should Milner, given the treatment they have had at the hands of a manager who prefers the subversive, overrated liability that is Balotelli to players who don't complain, get on with the job and if nothing else don't let the club down with their on and off field behaviour.

this is not club for nice guy like Edin, i remember, when he scored four at tottenham, next game he was on the bench! he scored 15 goals in his 16 starts

clarion said:
this is not club for nice guy like Edin, i remember, when he scored four at tottenham, next game he was on the bench! he scored 15 goals in his 16 starts

he was rested for the napoli game the following wednesday

BIG DONKEY said:
clarion said:

he was rested for the napoli game the following wednesday

very old news and I don't like that people keep bringing up that one fyking example....but you don't rest a muthafyker who just scored FOUR in the previous game! :-)

clarion said:
That 'next game' was won 3-0 by us

Royaloak said:
I was hoping Dzeko would have got a run in the team. We bought him in the face of huge competition from Europe's elite, Mourinho was after him, he was top scorer in the Bundersleague two years on the trot - something tells me the problem is more to do with the way he's been handled rather than the quality of the player.

I'd agree with you up until this point, after which you talk a bit of bollocks.

Dzeko is a quality player who needs games. I like Mancini, and have since the beginning, but Dzeko would thrive on two wingers (Johnson on the left and a right winger) who deliver quality balls in. Look at his best performance, 4 against spurs, 2 assists from Nasri from crosses.

Hope he doesn't go, as I think Mancini will go for a winger ( he did last summer, but was beaten by Barca to Sanchez) and Dzeko will have plenty to feed off next year.

I like Dzeko a lot and with better service from the wings would have scored more.

He is a gentleman and credit to the club.

I think he will leave in the summer which is a shame as his goal scoring record is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.