The end of Dzeko

SWP's back said:
No17 said:
you ave to understand the amount of hatred towards mancini, here in bosnia is unmeasurable, and is growing from match to match so don't be surprised with such comments

The above are not the comments of City fans that care first and foremost about Manchester City. They are the comments of a very selfish minority that care first and foremost (and perhaps only) for a squad player that happens to play for OUR club.

Maybe you should think twice before posting?

so how does my comment make me a fanboy?

you obviously missed the point of my post...

xadox said:
I really hope Dzeko leaves to Arsenal and scores 4 goals in every game he playes against City!

Dzeko deserves better treatment than this!

I hope he leaves for Arsenal too, then when we play them we can rest our back four and play our under 15s defensive line up.

he will slink off back to Germany during the summer.
his performance v WBA was lacklustre and uninterested. you would think he would be tearing around the pitch, closing down players after coming on, but nope, the usual ambling around almost uncaring like attitude. I feel for him cos CT has edged him out, but he only has himself to blame. the ball has been pinging off him like pinball bumpers lately. he is a pro footballer paid millions to do a job, if he can't do it or won't adapt his game, move him on.
Just my opinion.

I think to be honest Dzeko didnt really do himself any favours yesterday. He basically come on and looked dis-interested and sulked. Where as he could of come on and really worked hard, got on the score sheet and give mancini the dillema of who to start against Norwich. But instead he come on sulked and made it easy for mancini

mancity89 said:
I think to be honest Dzeko didnt really do himself any favours yesterday. He basically come on and looked dis-interested and sulked. Where as he could of come on and really worked hard, got on the score sheet and give mancini the dillema of who to start against Norwich. But instead he come on sulked and made it easy for mancini

This.

I was waiting to see a reaction from Dzeko where he proved Mancini wrong & all I saw was proof that a fat, couldn't care less, Tevez, still works twice as hard & understands how to play football ten times better than a fully fit Dzeko.

And the people who say he would perform better with wingers etc, yes he definitely would, but so would other big strikers we could sign instead, & they might actually show some aggression & look like they want to play for us rather than just expecting everything laid on a plate for them.

redmizzle said:
JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
It's a particular bug bear of mine, really riles me up.

Listen up! Prejudice, prejudice...

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

Think twice before you post something similar in the future.

To be fair, a lot of the posters on this particular forum <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=df4a9659d07dba3de5e605152e5f18ec&t=1799429&page=439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthre ... 9&page=439</a> sum up what the Dzeko fans are really about. It's like a shot in the heart when Aguero or any other City striker that is not called Dzeko scores.

That forum is terrible!
I hope Dzeko gets benched until the end of the season now just to piss them off.

The lad just had just no interest when he came on last night, was lacklustre on the ball and had no real energy about him, not putting a shift in at all in pressing up the field!

Shame coz i like the lad! But have a feeling he may be off in the Summer!

mancity89 said:

I totally agree. No spirit, no interest. Looked more like depressed woman where he should be the raging bull.

This sums up his effort last night.

NVRyr.gif

JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Good shout Matty, was starting to think Damocles was the only mod that had noticed it.
It's a particular bug bear of mine, really riles me up.

Listen up! Prejudice, prejudice...

You are completely wrong about so called "Dzeko fans" . Edin attracted most of them (us) to start watching and supporting MCFC. I do not think there is a single rag from BiH posting here. I, personally, HATE the fooking scums and have never supported any other English club before. I stand behind Edin because I know what is he capable of. IMHO, RM does not handle him right way therefore Edin does not have a future here if RM stays.

Think twice before you post something similar in the future.
I thought about it, and I stand by absolutely every word I said.

When Dzeko goes will the majority of Bosnian's who support Dzeko stay as City fans? No. They will go and support whoever he signs for after City. You've said yourself that Edin attracted most of them to start watching and supporting City. If we sell him to, say, Juventus, he'll attract the same people to watch and support Juventus, because in reality they are not supporting his team, they are supporting him as a player. That's all well and good, but those fans should not then attack the club because Dzeko hasn't been played as often as they'd like. Fans of City, like fans of every other club, are fans of the club first and foremost, yes you'll have a favourite player, or you'll particularly like the occasional manager, but you're aware the players/staff are transitional, the club is permanent, and ultimately the club is where your loyalties lie. When someone whose loyalties lie with an individual rather than the club comes along and attacks the club you're going to feel the backlash. As for the rag hatred you profess, great, although that's got exactly the square root of nothing to do with anything I said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.